Did you know that more than 3 million people are employed by staffing & recruiting agencies every week? Temporary & contract employees are an essential part of the U.S. workforce. At Integrity, we’re proud to employ tens of thousands of temporary associates at client locations across the country.
We may be biased, but we love how temporary staffing provides individuals living and working in our communities an opportunity to thrive and exceed their personal and professional expectations. In fact, three of the last five American Staffing All-Stars have been Integrity associates!
Whether you’re looking for a short-term seasonal assignment or an extended contract placement, temporary staffing is a great way to meet your immediate and long-term needs.
To help kick off National Staffing Employee Week, we’re sharing our top 10 reasons why it’s great to be a staffing employee:
- You can start work fast: Many staffing agencies have immediate placements available and can place you on an assignment as soon as 24 hours. If you’re looking for work right now or need to earn extra cash, temporary staffing can help meet your short-term needs.
- You’ll get amazing benefits: Yes, medical and dental coverage come standard, but if you pick the right agency, you’ll also gain access to free online continuing education programs and financial tools to help manage your income!
- Gain access to flexible work schedules: Sometimes, you need a job that fits in and around your everyday life. Whether you’re looking for gig-work while you’re going to school full time or need a night-shift position so that you can manage childcare, staffing agencies can help find you the right job for where you are right now.
- You can use staffing as a bridge to full-time employment: You can start working for a staffing agency as a temp-to-hire staffing employee, which means you’ll transition to a full-time employee at your client location in a specified period. Staffing is a great way to get your foot in the door and test the waters before committing!
- You can build your resume: No experience? No problem. Many individuals just entering the workforce or making a career change choose temporary staffing as a way to get on-the-job experience that will lead to bigger and better opportunities!
- There are great financial perks: From sign-on bonuses to overtime opportunities and attendance incentives, staffing employees can often earn more than their take-home pay.
- You can try something new: Staffing allows you the opportunity to try on new careers for size! So, whether you’re just entering the workforce and trying to figure out your path or are ready for a career change, working as a staffing employee lets you try new things without the long-term commitment.
- You’ll gain industry connections: Staffing employees typically work several different assignments across various organizations. As a result, you’ll have the chance to meet new people and build up your professional network!
- You’ll acquire new life skills: Working as a staffing employee, you’ll learn life lessons that you can take with you on your next adventure—wherever that may be!
- You’ll never be bored: With the variety of job categories and positions available in temporary staffing, you’ll never run out of new things to try and experience!
See? It’s good to be a staffing employee! The best part? We’re hiring…join us! Search for opportunities in your area.
And thank you to all our temporary and contract employees! You are all #StaffingStars in our book. We honor you during #NationalStaffingEmployeeWeek and every day during the year.